Wood Composite Tile Flooring
- It occurs when wooden composite profiles are mounted on the plastic carrier part.
- The plastic carrier part is designed as a hollow to allow water flow.
- The installation of the composite tiles is quite simple. On flat surfaces inclined for water flow, you can install it yourself without any preparation and you can dismantle it at any time.
- It doesn’t splinter and crack.
- It provides a non-slip surface.
- Outdoors weatherproof, long life.
- It isn’t affected by water and moisture.
- Easy installation
- Incorruptible, paint and varnish are not required.
- It is environment friendly and it protects the natural resources.
- It is completely recyclable.
Other products in this categorie